Vai al contenuto

ho dimenticato la password ipod touch

max21

Messaggi raccomandati

prova a connetterlo al computer, se non si sblocca così penso che dovrai ripristinare da itunes...

[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Black"]Tanto vale bersi l'oceano con un cucchiaino piuttosto che discutere con un innamorato.[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
[CENTER][SIZE="3"][URL="http://www.italiamac.it/forum/showthread.php?t=232508"][COLOR="Black"](Stephen King)[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]->[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]TOPIC UFFICIALE[/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

il manuale dice che devi fare il restore del software:

Appendix A Tips and Troubleshooting pag 89

Updating and Restoring iPod touch Software

If you restore, all data is erased from iPod touch, including songs, videos, contacts,

photos, calendar information, and any other data. All iPod touch settings are restored

to their original state.

Update or restore iPod touch

1 Make sure you have an Internet connection and have installed the latest version of

iTunes from Apple - iPod + iTunes.

2 Connect iPod touch to your computer.

3 In iTunes, select iPod touch in the source list and click the Summary tab.

4 Click “Check for Update.” iTunes tells you if there’s a newer version of the iPod touch

software available.

5 Click Update to install the latest version of the software. Or click Restore to restore

iPod touch to its original settings and erase all data and media on iPod touch. Follow

the onscreen instructions to complete the restore process.

[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Black"]Tanto vale bersi l'oceano con un cucchiaino piuttosto che discutere con un innamorato.[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
[CENTER][SIZE="3"][URL="http://www.italiamac.it/forum/showthread.php?t=232508"][COLOR="Black"](Stephen King)[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]->[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]TOPIC UFFICIALE[/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Archiviato

Questa discussione è archiviata e chiusa a future risposte.

• Crea Nuovo...