Vai al contenuto

Look for a Italian webdesigner

henrik

Messaggi raccomandati

I'm offering webhosting i Denmark, Sweden and Norway.

I would like to offer webhosting in Italy too.

I have a 1000Mbit fiber connection, all the servers, aircon etc. I can manage all the technics. In Denmark alone we sell more than 1000 webhotels pr. month.

I need:

An Italian freelancer who will translate the website from English til Italian. Answering our Italian customers questions about how to use their webspace, email accounts etc. We'll help you.

Your payment:

€700 per month

€3 per per sold webspace.

If we sell as much in Italy as we do in Denmark you will earn €3700 per month. I think we can sell even more because of the lower competition, and our product are very cheap but really good.

I'll pay all the hosting expenses and have a large marketing budget.

Write to henrik@talkactive.net if you are interested.

- You must be over 18 years old.

- Writing english so we can understand you :)

- Experince in creating a website online (dont have to be a good webdesigner).

Best regards

Henrik

We are a small danish company who offers webhosting.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

No, you dont have to pay anything or work. Theres no dangers.

We can start selling webspace when:

- My partner is back (webdesigner) in next week (He´s in Italy) :)

- We have made the design (5 hours work)

- Registrered a domain

- Prefered the english version for you (5 hours work)

- you have translated it though a translation kit (10 hours work I think)

Then we will start a marketing campaign, and then we see whats happening. If it goes like the other countries we will do well already a month after the marketing-campaign.

I prefer to discuss things per e-mail

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Thank's for the e-mails. Everyone asks the same question, so here theres something more:

Your job will be answering the Italian customers when they write us. The customer buys some webspace. If the customers have some questions about how to use our product, you will answer them. If you don’t know the answer, you can of course ask us in English, we reply, and then you can answer the customer. After a while you know all the answers. Not all customers have questions, and 99% of them don’t ask questions when they first have uploaded a website and created some e-mail accounts.

Before we can start you must translate from English to Italian. I guess there's about ten hours of work. A Dutch supporter started yesterday translating from English to Dutch, and she finished it this morning. Therefore I expect that we talk about ten hour's translation.

You don’t have to have any super-skills. But if you never had build a website, it would be difficult for you to help others with it :) So if you have done some programming, created some websites, then you are able to find out if it is us or the customer who made a mistake - 99.9% the customer.

It’s a job where you can work at home, and plan it so it fits you. We prefer that you ask the costumers within 24 hours. The first 3 months I expect you have less than 2 hours work per day. That depends on our success. If you someday feel that this is too much work, we can find an extra supporter.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Archiviato

Questa discussione è archiviata e chiusa a future risposte.

• Crea Nuovo...